What is Compass?
Compass is a web-based system that allows parents/carers and students to access up-to-date information about student progress, timetables, subjects, and teachers.
Instructions for NTSDE Students
- Step 1 - Checklist
- Log onto Compass
- Hover over the Pencil icon at the top of the page, then select one of your classes
- You will be greeted with a message from your teacher
- Follow their instructions under the Lesson Plan; this may include enrolling into Moodle
Be sure to do this for all your classes.
Here are some videos to help you on your way
- Step 2 - Logging into Compass using the Compass Login button
On an NT Schools provided laptop: Simply press the orange icon on the login page to enter Compass
On a Personal laptop: Make sure you follow the login steps. Follow the login procedure found in this - PDF
- Step 3 - Optional - Using the App
Compass account only at NTSDE - Click here
At another school? - Click here