*Student enrolment arrangements are negotiated between the student’s home school coordinator and NTSDE's coordinator.
To be eligible for dual enrolment the student must be enrolled in a NT or SA school that is not able to meet all of the course requirement needs of the student. Dual enrolments generally occur when:
- specialist teachers are not available
- student is transferring between schools with subject differentiation
- school timetabling constraints limit or prevent subject choice.
Student enrolment arrangements are generally negotiated between the student’s home school coordinator and NTSDE's coordinator.
For more detail view the guidelines for enrolment in distance education schools.
Enrolment enquiry form
If you would like more information and/or would like to discuss enrolling with NTSDE, please complete the enrolment enquiry form. Our Student Support will be in touch with you shortly.
Completion Time 3 - 5 Minutes
Enrolment Application Form
If you believe you meet all the enrolment requirements please submit the enrolment application form.
Completion Time 20 - 30 Minutes
- Most recent school report
- Proof of identity(i.e Birth Certificate, Licence, Passport or Medicare Card