NT student temporarily interstate or overseas
To be enrolled as a travelling student the student and/or family is temporarily traveling interstate or overseas.
The following criteria must be met:
- usual place of residence must be the NT and the family must be returning to the NT; and
- enrolment is for a minimum of one semester and maximum of two semesters applies in this case
- A statutory declaration must be provided stating:
- the family's intention to travel;
- the anticipated duration of the travel; and
- the expected home address after travel.
- A detailed itinerary showing addresses for a minimum of six weeks in advance.
For more detail view the guidelines for enrolment in distance education schools.
Enrolment enquiry form
If you would like more information and/or would like to discuss enrolling with NTSDE, please complete the enrolment enquiry form. Our Student Support will be in touch with you shortly.
Completion Time 3 - 5 Minutes
Enrolment Application Form
If you believe you meet all the enrolment requirements please submit the enrolment application form.
Completion Time 20 - 30 Minutes
- Most recent school report
- Proof of identity(i.e Birth Certificate, Licence, Passport or Medicare Card