Good communication is vital to effective distance education delivery. It enables the two way flow of information between us, the students and their family. Communication occurs through:
- Coordinators - all full time students have an NTSDE coordinator who is the first point of contact for general assistance and to discuss subject choices and various NTCET studies pathways.
- Subject teachers - for contact in relation to specific subject queries.
- Telephone - teachers maintain constant contact with students however students are encouraged to phone their teachers whenever they need assistance.
- Email - via each teacher's ntschool's email addresses. It is usually their
- Visits to students - teachers may visit students at their home locations as needs are identified.
- Visits from students - if students are in Darwin, they or their teachers may negotiate a visit NTSDE for specified assistance.
- Newsletters - these are sent to parents and students on a regular basis.
- Progress Reports - these are emailed to all parents and/or students on a regular basis throughout the year.