Students currently attending NT secondary schools and seeking to extend their senior subject options, enrol with us through their home school.
Enrolment may be sought throughout the school year, but external assessment requirements may necessitate deferral until the following semester or year, particularly in the case of Yera 12 (Stage 2) subjects. Our Student Service's Team will review each enrolment application to ensure we can provide an appropriate service.
It is advantageous for students to have access to a:
- internet connection
It is important that students are aware of our Student Expectations of them.
Enrolment Cut Off Dates
- Year 10: see our Subject Handbook for details (link below).
- Year 11 / Stage 1: see our Subject Handbook for details (link below).
- Year 12 / Stage 2:
- 20 credit subjects - Term 1, Week 3.
- 10 credit subjects - for completion by the end of Semester 1 - Term 1, Week 3.
- 10 credit subjects - for completion by the end of Semester 2 - Term 2, Week 3.
It is expected that, where applicable, the appropriate service charge will be submitted with the enrolment form however this can be discussed with the relevant coordinator. All service charges can be found in our Subject Handbook (see link below).
To view our subject offerings please refer to the Subject and Enrolment Handbook.
Please complete and submit the online enrolment enquiry for all dual-school enrolments.